9. —Excuse me, Mum. When can we have dinner?
—Not until it in half an hour.
A. is prepared B. will be prepared
C. had been prepared D. was prepared
10. —Every day, my mother tries to spare some time to chat with me ______ she is very tired after a whole day’s
—How great she is!
A. unlessB. whetherC. althoughD. until
11. —The editors of the US’s Time magazine have just picked Peng Liyuan as a “person of the Year”.
—________ good information! I have never heard _______ wonderful news.
A. What a, such aB. What, suchC. How, so D. How, so a
12. —What do you usually do at the weekend?
—I ________ the program “Stars in danger—High diving ” with my family.
A. used to watch B. was used to watching
C. am used to watchD. get used to watching
13. —I’m going to visit my aunt this evening. She was very kind to us when we were at her home last time.
— Of course I do. __________.
A. That sounds funB. It’s very kind of you
C. I hope it won’t be longD. Give my best wishes to her
14. ―He’s never advised to achieve a balance between his job and hobbies, ________?
―_______. His parents and teachers often offer him advice to.
A. has he, Yes B. is he, Yes C. hasn’t he, No D. isn’t he, No
15. —Could you tell me ________________?
—I don’t know. It seemed to be cool, powerful and confident.
A. why “Carrier Style” is known to all in China B. when was “Carrier Style” so popular in China
C. where “Carrier Style” is popular D. how was “Carrier Style” well-known in China