第I卷 (选择题 共70分)
1. In the United States, Father’s Day falls on ______ third Sunday in _____ June.
A. the; / B. the; a C. /;theD. a; /
2. — Do you know whose magazine is it?
— I think it be Lily’s, for we can find her name on the cover.
A. canB. mightC. couldD. must
3. —My name is Winterbourne. Shall I spell it for you?
A. lf you don’t mind B. Not at all C. Never mind D. Nice to meet you
4. —Why don't you eat more, Lily?
—Sorry, mum. I can hardly eat _________. I am not feeling well today.
A. nothing B. everything C. anything D. something
5. —Could you tell ______it is from your home to your school?
—It’s about fifteen minutes’ ride.
A. how longB. how oftenC. how farD. how soon
6. —Chinese people are worried about the food they eat these days.
—Yes, the food safety is a serious in our country. We should try to solve it.
A. subjectB. programC. problemD. opinion
7. —It is selfless the most beautiful teacher—Yang Xiangming to lose his life the child in the river.
—I think so, he is so great.
A. for; to saveB. of; to saveC. for; to saving D. of; to saving
8. Because of the terrible earthquake, some people in Ya’an became homeless and they had to ________ the tents
for the night.
A. put away B. put up C. put off D. put down