1. There ________(be) some food at home.
2. There ____________(not be) any food at home.
3. There _________(be) a book on the table.
4. There ___________(be) some books on the shelf.
5. There ____________(not be) any books on the shelf.
6. Mary is a good girl. She often _________(help) her classmates.
7. Mary is a good girl. She __________(help) her classmates yesterday.
8. Mary is a good girl. She ____________(help) her classmates tomorrow.
9. Mary ______________(help) her classmates at 8:00 yesterday.
10. Her brother ____________(work) in the shop, her sister works in the hospital.
11. Her brother __________(not work) in the shop. He works in the hospital.
12. The child often ____________(play) football on the playground.
13. The children often ___________(play)football on the playground.
14. The child ___________(play)football on the playground now.
15. The children _________(play)football on the playground yesterday.
16. We often_________(have)lessons on Sundays. Next Sunday we ______(not have)lessons.
17. My father usually ________(have)lunch at the factory. But tomorrow he ______(have) lunch at home.
18. The students ____________(listen) to the teacher now.
19. Look! He is _______(mend) the old bike.
20. Listen! The girl _________(sing) in the next room.
21. Don’t make any noise. My grandpa ________(sleep) in the room.
22. They_________(not do) their homework. They are listening to the radio.
23. Look! Meimei and the twins ____________(talk) in English.
24. Why didn’t you go to school because I ________(be) ill.
25. The visitors __________(arrive) at the factory an hour ago.
26. The visitors___________(arrive) at the factory in an hour.
27. They __________(get) here an hour ago.
28. The students _______(have)an English test yesterday.
29. The students ____________(not have) an English test yesterday.
30. The students ___________(not have) an English test tomorrow.
31. There ______(be)two football matches last week.
32. There_______(be) two football matches next week.
33. The Green _________(move) to that city in 1990.
34. Yesterday she _______(help) me with my math.
35. They ________(draw) a picture when I came in.
36. I saw a friend of mine when I ________(walk) in the street.
37. My mother ______(watch)TV when I got home.
38. She and I ________(read)at 8:00 last night.
39. My father __________(come)back from Shanghai tomorrow.
40. I _______(write)to you as soon as I get there.