Unit1 How can we become good learners?
1. --- How do you learn English words?
--- making flashcards.
A. To B. By C. For D. With
2. --- How do you study for a test?
--- working with friends.
A. By B. With C. On D. At
3. --- Could you lend me your dictionary? I want to the new word.
--- Sure. Here you are.
A. look out B. look up C. look at D. look after
4. When you visit a museum you should the instructions and don't be against them.
A. compare with B. look forward to
C. pay attention to D. try out
5. The scientists haven't there was life on Mars.
A. found B. found out C. looked for D. discovered
6. David didn't give up he had failed in the experiment four times.
A. if B. while C. though D. since
7. She went there early she got a good seat.
A. such; that B. too; to C. so; that D. enough; to
8. --- Mrs. Li, will you be angry your students don't obey the rules in class?
--- A little. But I will stop them in a friendly way.
A. if B. unless C. though
9. The family had to stay at the hotel, it was raining hard.
A. because B. although C. until D. unless
10. It is important these words.
A. remember B. to remember
C. remembering D. remembers
11. --- How do you study English?
--- I study English talking with foreign students.
A. by B. in C. at D. on
12. --- Dad, look at the building. It is on fire.
--- Call 119 mobile phone right now.
A. in B. by C. on D. with
13. Don't be afraid of new words. You can in the dictionary.
A. look at them B. look for them
C. look them up D. look them over
14. Did you pay attention to the teacher?
A. listen to B. listening to C. listen D. look