21. They arrived Shanghai a cold morning.
A. in; in B. in; on C. at; on D. at; in
22. Young people today can’t live without smart phones. They keep their hands on the phones wherever they go，even while they meals.
A. had B. will have C. are having D. were having
23. I will wait I hear from you.
A. until B. since C. while D. because
24. If you travel a lot，your life will be full pleasure.
A. by B. of C. for D. with
25. —What would you like?
—I’m not full. I want something to eat.
A. other B. any C. more D. else
26. When I got to the cinema, the movie ____ for five minutes.
A. began B. had begun C. had been on D. has been on
27. We planted trees last year.
A. hundreds of B. hundred of
C. five hundreds D. five hundred of
28. —When did the earthquake in Lushan happen?
—It happened 8:02 the morning of April 20，2013.
A. on; in B. at; in C. at; on D. on; on
29. I’m so hungry. Please give me to eat.
A. three bread B. three pieces of bread
C. three piece of bread D. three breads
30. Catherine got married a policeman twenty years ago.
A. with B. for C. to D. in
31. Amy was reading a book I came in.
A. when B. while C. because D. though
32. Mr. Wang will arrive in England in two days. (选出画线词语的同义短语)
A. put on B. turn off C. get to D. get on
33. Don’t forget ______ thanks when other people help you.
A. accept B. to accept C. say D. to say
34. I was late today because my alarm clock didn’t____.
A. run off B. go off
C. give out D. give up
35. —Sorry，Mr. Green. I have my homework at home.
—Never mind. But don’t forget next time.
A. put B. kept C. left D. remained